Group Exercise Classes - General Policies
- The use of cell phones and/or camera devices is strictly prohibited.
- Water and towels are recommended.
- Let your instructor know if you have any medical conditions or are pregnant.
- For classes which do not require reservations, space is first come, first served—you may not save a spot for a friend.
- For safety reasons, there is no admittance 10 minutes after class begins.
- Please put equipment away when done.
- Please do not enter a studio while class is in session.
- Please be quiet and respectful outside of the studios.
- Reservations are recommended for all classes.
- Participants may register for all classes via MSS online or call as early as 24 hours prior to the start of the class.
- You may cancel reservations 1 hour prior before class. Reservations will be forfeited two minutes prior to class. There are no refunds for missed classes or no shows.
- If a class is full, members may put their name on the wait list, they will be given priority for any unclaimed reservations two minutes before class.
- If it’s your first class, arrive 5 minutes early so the instructor can set up your bike properly.
- Check to make sure all pins and toe clips are secure.
- New riders should take it slow. The pedals do not rotate backward like on a regular bike.
- Don’t stand and pedal without resistance. For safety reasons, increase resistance when pedaling while standing.
- Ask your instructor where the brake is located, how to use the brake and how to maintain control of the flywheel before starting and spinning class
- We recommend all participants to take the Introduction class offered monthly.
- Clean your bikes at the end of class with wipes that are provided.
- Cycling classes are 45 minutes long unless otherwise stated.
- You must reserve a bike in advance up to 24 hours prior to class.
- A NO Show Fee of $10 will be billed to your account for not appearing for a reserved class, however, you may cancel a reservation up to 1 hour prior to class at no charge.